Hearts & Needles
Mondays 9:30 – 2:30 PM
All ladies welcome
Compass Community Church
The mission of the Hearts & Needles is to show God’s love and power as we meet practical and spiritual needs in local and global areas. We strive to care for the needs of others with compassion.
Hearts & Needles with a mission is open to all ladies with time on a Monday looking for a safe environment and time away from family demands. A time to help others in the giving of their time and talents supporting the projects in progress.
To show God’s love and power as we meet practical and spiritual needs in urban and global missions. We will care for the needs of others with compassion.
To enrich the lives of others through service to God. The golden rule in Matthew 7:12 says “So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you”.
- sort and package the collectable/recycled items for delivery
- Trim cancelled stamps
- Cut sheets into 4″ strips and roll for bandages
- Knit / crochet infant hats, adult shawls and blankets
- Cut squares for lap quilts
- Assemble items for lap quilt, sew and tie
- Cut circles and straps for drainage bags and sew
- Assist in mending program